Blackfriars is in vogue with fashionable lunch event

The Newcastle restaurant is teaming up with a top style consultant…
Blackfriars is in vogue with fashionable lunch event I Love Newcastle
Share on twitter
Tweet
Share on facebook
Share
Share on linkedin
Share
Share on whatsapp
Share

A medieval restaurant in Newcastle city centre is teaming up with a top style consultant to host a chic ladies lunch event for dedicated followers of fashion. Alana Sellers, who runs Newcastle-based Dress Up Cycle, will be visiting Blackfriars Restaurant and Banquet Hall on Tuesday, May 5, to offer personal styling advice to ladies looking for some wardrobe inspiration this spring.

At the event, which kicks off at 11am, guests will enjoy a glass of fizz, a talk from Alana, a three course lunch, wine and coffee for £25 per person.

Alana set up Dress up Cycle in 2013 and works throughout the North East and beyond to help women develop a style that they love, and to help them feel confident about their daily clothing choices. On average, women only wear 20 per cent of what they own, and Alana’s aim is to rescue the remaining 80 per cent by helping her clients to understand which colours and shapes suit them.

“I’m really looking forward to sharing my love of fashion with a new group of women in the wonderful setting of Blackfriars.”

Alana said: “I’m really looking forward to sharing my love of fashion with a new group of women in the wonderful setting of Blackfriars. “So many of the women I meet aren’t happy with the state of their wardrobes, find it hard to navigate ever changing trends, and need advice on colours and shape, so I have made it my mission to help my clients develop a style that they love, and to help them feel amazing every day. I’m a big believer in style over trend!

“For me, one of the fundamental aspects of style is making it authentic to our own personalities, likes and dislikes. Every woman is different and that’s the absolute joy of it, so we’ll be doing some fun questionnaires to help women discover how they can inject more of their own personality into their style. “If any ladies would like to bring along items of clothing that they don’t know how to style or what to do with, I will help them figure out what to do with items that never make it out of the wardrobe.”

Lee McKinnell, events manager at Blackfriars, said: “Alana has an infectious enthusiasm for fashion and we’re delighted to welcome her to Blackfriars to share her knowledge and advice with our guests. “We love working with inspirational local companies to host our great value ladies lunch events, and we’re sure that this theme will be particularly popular.”

The Ladies lunch events take place on the first Tuesday of every month. To book places, visit www.blackfriarsrestaurant.co.uk

LOCATION
Blackfriars Restaurant, Friars Street, Newcastle, NE1 4XN

CONTACT
Tel: (0191) 261 5945
Visit: www.blackfriarsrestaurant.co.uk
Facebook: www.facebook.com/BlackfriarsRestaurant
Twitter: @BlackfriarsRest

I Love Newcastle Magazine would love to hear your thoughts about the above post, so please feel free to share them in the comments box below.

Share on twitter
Tweet
Share on facebook
Share
Share on linkedin
Share
Share on whatsapp
Share

What do YOU think?

Next read...

Sponsored