Spring is here and Summer is just around the corner. This means you need to stow those Autumn/Winter Products in the back of your wardrobe and re-arm your makeup bag with some vibrant Summer colours with attitude.
Here’s our guide to the ‘Must Have‘ Cosmetic products for Spring/Summer 014:
1. Bright orange lips make a statement with your lips using bold but beautiful Orange Neon and Coral tones.
MAC Lipstick in Morange £15.00 from http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk
Bobbi Brown Lip gloss in Tangerine £18.00 from http://www.bobbibrown.co.uk
2. Aquatic Eyes are a must this season. Unlike the thundery blackened blues of Autumn Winter, the blues of Spring Summer 2014 conjure images of sea and summer skies.
DIEGO DALLA PALMA Duo Eyeshadow £15.00 from http://www.marksandspencer.com
3. Big, Bold Boyish Brows will lead the way this summer making brows look fuller and eyes appear more open.
Benefit Gimme Brow Gel £17.50 from http://www.boots.com
4. Bronze is Beautiful for a subtle hint of colour, try a gradual tanning moisturiser. Think moisturiser with a hint of fake tan – that’s the essence of gradual tanning products. Keep applying until you get the colour you want, then top up every 2-3 days.
L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Gradual Tan 24 Hour Moisturising Lotion £4.66 from www.boots.com
5. Eyeliner Art this season eyeliner has gone graphic. Thick bold lines, angular shapes, straight flicks and lines extending outside the corners of the eye are all in.
Stay all day waterproof liquid eye liner £13.00 from http://stila.co.uk
6. Pastel Coloured Nails accentuate your tan with pastel coloured nails and complete that summer look.
Essie Bikini So Teeny Nail Polish, Essie Mint Candy Apple Nail Polish, Essie Go Ginza Nail Polish £8.00 from http://www.debenhams.com
I Love Newcastle Magazine would love to hear your thoughts about the above post, so please feel free to share them in the comments box below.