WHAT DOES THE OFFER INCLUDE?
Everyone deserves a slice of luxury and relaxation every now and again. If some ‘me’ time is well overdue, indulge in this heavenly deal from The Slaley Club at Slaley Hall.
• For £65 (up to a £135.35 value) enjoy a spa experience with two 25-minute treatments, ‘G & Tea’ afternoon tea, use of health club facilities, refreshments, and robe hire.
• For £109 (up to a £270.70 value) treat a friend with the same deal for two.
• All treatments last 25 minutes each and you’ll also receive a five minute consultation.
• Relax and unwind with two of the following treatments; an express facial, oriental scalp massage, invigorating foot treatment, back massage with or without hot stones, or an eye treatment.
• During the day you will be able to delve into a delicious ‘G & Tea’ afternoon tea — look forward to a pot of tea, finger sandwiches, scones with strawberry jam and cream, and a gin and tonic.
• You’ll also receive a refreshment, such as a milkshake or hot chocolate.
• You will also receive a £5 voucher for ESPA retail products, and full use of the health club facilities, including tropical indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, and steam room.
• If that wasn’t enough, you’ll get 20% off any additional treatments booked for the same day.
• The elegant Edwardian mansion Slaley Hall is set in 1,000 acres of stunning Northumberland moorland and forest.
• Voucher valid seven days a week — please note that weekend bookings incur a surcharge, details of which can be found in fine print.
• Robes and slippers are provided.
• Valid from July 1.
This offer is available from Living Social Click here>> for more info
I Love Newcastle Magazine would love to hear your thoughts about the above post, so please feel free to share them in the comments box below.