Following the launch of Amazon Prime Now in Newcastle in November 2015, local shoppers have been taking advantage of the ultra-fast delivery service to stock up on sweet treats, convenience food and kitchen essentials, with many items being delivered within one hour of the order being placed using Prime Now.
Newcastle shoppers have been using the Amazon Prime Now mobile app to order Pepsi, gadgets, pizza, bread, butter and other treats and kitchen cupboard essentials. The gadgets, soft drinks and more are among some of the 15,000 items available to customers in selected postcodes in Newcastle, Gateshead, Jesmond and High Heaton.
Newcastle Prime members in selected postcodes can choose same-day, two-hour delivery or get delivery within one of ordering for a £6.99 fee. Delivery is available seven days a week, morning until night.
Customers can choose from thousands of items, including essentials such as nappies, chocolate and fresh milk, as well as other popular items like games consoles and sports equipment — all via a simple and easy-to-use mobile app.
Prime members already benefit from One-Day Delivery on millions of products on Amazon.co.uk, access to thousands of popular movies and TV episodes through Prime Video, access to one million songs to stream and download through Prime Music, unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive, 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon.co.uk, and access to one million Kindle books to borrow.
The most popular products ordered by customers in Newcastle since launch are:
· Bestselling soft drink – Pepsi Max Cherry
· Bestselling fridge essential – Semi-Skimmed Milk
· Bestselling gadget – Fire TV Stick
· Bestselling pizza – Thin Crust Chicken
· Bestselling sweet treat – Munchies Pouch
· Bestselling frozen treat – Mars Ice Cream
· Bestselling convenience food – Smoked Pork Sausage
· Bestselling cooking essential – Free Range Eggs
· Bestselling fresh produce – Bananas
· Bestselling breaded product – Warburtons Medium White Loaf
· Bestselling biscuits – Oreos
· Bestselling crisps – Wotsits
I Love Newcastle Magazine would love to hear your thoughts about the above post, so please feel free to share them in the comments box below.